The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

Boy, that escalated quickly.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Great, but...

First of all: Great work you did with some really awesome jokes. But I think that the cut off leg was a bit too much... especially for younger watchers. I know, it's rated mature, but still...

The mischief of Yoshi The mischief of Yoshi

This explains everything :D

Great, now I know why Baby Mario always flew away in a bubble :D

The Ending is also genious - Poor Yoshi...

golfinho responds:

thanks, caliente.
(:P

A Smashing Day Out A Smashing Day Out

We need more games like this one

Very god game, I really like it - Well, I am gay in reality (Huh, anyone is? ^^), but this doesn´t matter anyway right now.

I like the humor you tell all the possible ways in this game and also your art style fits perfectly in all those stories. What I also like is that there isn´t only one "right" way - You can take several paths to get to the same situation and this is good (So everyone can choose the way he likes).
(Btw, I mostly choosed Link :D)

Not to forget that I´m a Nintendofan and that all the characters (and the music) are a nice gaming experience ;D

Nami-Tsuki responds:

Oh good, a lot of care went into the music choice ^^

Wind Waker Styled Din Wind Waker Styled Din

Well done!

Great work. I really like this picture, but just her clothes make her look a bit like Tingle (That´s what I think).

Which Filter have you been using for giving the picture this structure (If you use photoshop)?

Black-Boo responds:

Well, her outfit is actually like that from Oracle of Seasons.

As for the filter, I use Paint.Net, but I'm pretty sure there's an Add Noise filter on Photoshop. I add about...20-30 for that.